The International Association of Financial Management requests from its members to :
- display integrity
- display ethics and fair treatment
- display professionalism
- display excellence on service level
- display willingness to stay up to date along with enhancing their knowledge, skills and competences
Member Discipline and Complaints
The International Association of Financial Management follows a strict policy on professional ethics and practices. INTERFIMA suggest all members to contribute towards the success of this goal by reporting to firstname.lastname@example.org members that perform irregularities in professional practices and lack of compliance to the industries they operate.
Upon attention of any such case any member will be officially notified to comply with the sets of rules generally accepted and will be given a 6 months probationary period. If for any reason another complaint is received within those six months his membership will be terminated at once and the professional credentials will be removed permenantly.
Members are entitled to a hearing process (formal letter to the disciplinary committee) within 20 days of the first notice but do not have any rights appealing against the final decision of termination.
Members Publicly Disciplined under INTERFIMA
- no records currently -
Continuing Education Requirements
Membership and Certification with the International Association of Financial Management is valid for two calendar years. Post nominal and professional credentials can be preserved/retained by attendance of the following options and as long as payment towards the yearly membership has recorded.
- Attendance at an event conducted on an INTERFIMA location, or attendance at an in-house program conducted by INTERFIMA
- Attendance of 15 or more hours of approved education (2 days of training)
- 15 Hours of executive education from an accredited business school approved program
- Attendance at an INTERFIMA or other recognized conference.
Entering and graduating from a program will provide you membership with the organization for two years.
For more enquiries about membership and its benefits please advise, email@example.com