Certified Courses that are listed on FINRA
- Certified Wealth Management Specialist (CWMS) http://www.finra.org/investors/professional-designations/cwms
- Certified Compliance Specialist (CCOS) http://www.finra.org/investors/professional-designations/ccos
- Certified AML (anti-money laundering) Specialist (CAMLS) http://www.finra.org/investors/professional-designations/camls
- Certified Portfolio Specialist (CPS) http://www.finra.org/investors/professional-designations/cps
For any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com
FINRA is dedicated to investor protection and market integrity through effective and efficient regulation of the securities industry. FINRA is not part of the government. We’re an independent, not-for-profit organization authorized by Congress to protect America’s investors by making sure the securities industry operates fairly and honestly.
We do this by:
- writing and enforcing rules governing the activities of 3,907 securities firms with 638,851 brokers;
- examining firms for compliance with those rules;
- fostering market transparency; and
- educating investors.
Read more about FINRA